martedì 17 maggio 2011

Outfit/Wishlist #1: Spring Coral

Top - Coral shirt from Stradivarius - 19,95 €
Bottom - skinny jeans from H&M - 39,90 €
Shoes - Cranstona flats from Aldo Shoes - 39,90 €
Bag - Bow Raffia Bag from Blanco - 11,99 € *
Necklace - Antique telephone long pendant necklace from Accessorize - 18,90 €
Ring - Carved Rose Vine Flower Ring from Accessorize - 12,50 €
Sunglasses - F7723 Sunglasses in peach/brown from Forever 21 - 5,80 $ *


* unfortunately not available in Italy - non disponibili in Italia

It's finally spring time! Here in Milan the weather it's already quite (too) hot, and I hate it as I suffer from low blood pressure. However, spring always makes me feel a bit more recharged and lively. This spring/summer I think I'll be obsessed with coral-colored and floral things, from shirts to nail polishes: coral color is so summery, it reminds me summer holidays, watermelons and strawberry caipiroska cocktails (lol). Gotta go to Stradivarius soon to get that lovely coral shirt. 
I like this outfit very much, it's really a huge pity we don't have Blanco and Forever 21 in Italy, they both are amazing!


Finalmente è arrivata la primavera! Qui a Milano fa già abbastanza (troppo) caldo, e io lo odio dato che soffro di pressione bassa. Comunque, la primavera mi fa sempre sentire un po' più ricaricata e piena di vita. Questa primavera / estate penso di essere in fissa con qualsiasi cosa sia color corallo o floreale, dalle camicie ai smalti: il color corallo è così estivo, mi ricorda le vacanze estiveanguria e caipiroska alla fragola (lol). Devo andare da Stradivarius molto presto per comprare quella adorabile maglietta color corallo :)
Mi piace molto questo outfit, è davvero un graaaan peccato che non ci siano Blanco e Forever 21 in Italia, sono negozi veramente fantastici! 


Lou

7 commenti:

Emma ha detto...

The shoes are lovely, just checked them out on the Aldo website! Can't wait to get paid to buy some :)

http://lemondaisychains.blogspot.com/

xnicole87x ha detto...

molto bello questo outfit, adoro il color corallo :)

Silvia ha detto...

Bello questo look! sopratutto per la primavera e inizio estate!

Makeup and Mutts ha detto...

I love your style! Your blog is fab :)

Rachel ha detto...

I really love that vintage style necklace!

Donna ha detto...

I love coral and the lace pumps are divine.

You have a fantastic blog and I will definitly come back to read more of your posts! I wish you all the luck in the world with your blog (although I am sure you don't need it).

All the best,
Voe.
_______________________________________
http://lipstick-and-pearls.blogspot.com

Unknown ha detto...

Great blog, I invite you to visit and follow my blog if you like, RA
http://mysweetpeque.blogspot.com/

Posta un commento

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com